Wilmslow Health Centre has just had its CQC inspection report published after a routine inspection at the end of 2013. The glowing report indicates that the health centre has met all the required government standards. The detailed inspection also involved collecting the views of Wilmslow Health Centre’s ever growing list of registered patients:
“I’ve never had any problems getting an appointment; they get me in on the same day, if it’s necessary.”
“I’m not rushed by the doctors – they take as long as it takes”.
“This is a very professional practice. We are listened to and cared for. I would not go anywhere else.”
“…never had any problems getting an appointment; I can be seen the same day if it’s an emergency”.
“This is wonderful, I only joined the practice yesterday and today I’ve been seen and treated – I would say I’ve been treated very well!”
2014 looks like another busy year for the practice which has just welcomed its 11,500th registered patient making it one of the fastest growing practices in Cheshire. The development of new services continues apace with the launch of a new private psychiatry and psychotherapy service in partnership with The Priory Hospital.
The practice has also recently invested in the latest cardiac monitoring equipment which employs telehealth technology linking patients up to top cardiologists based at University Hospital South Manchester. Doctors can now monitor patients’ heart rhythms over a number of days to diagnose or exclude arrhythmias without even visiting a hospital.
Wilmslow Health Centre now boasts an array of secondary care services delivered, without compromise, from purpose built premises at the heart of East Cheshire. The list includes:
- Orthopaedic Upper Limb surgery (In partnership with Wrightington Hospital)
- Echocardiography (in partnership with University Hospital of South Manchester)
- Palpitations Clinic (in partnership with University Hospital South Manchester)
- Urology (in partnership with University Hospital South Manchester)
- ENT (in partnership with Manchester Surgical Services)
- Ophthalmology (in partnership with Optegra Eye Hospital)
- Gynaecology (in partnership with Macclesfield Hospital)
- Gastroenterology (in partnership with Manchester Surgical Services)
….and more specialists are always welcome!
No surprise then that patients are queuing up to join the Health Centre, which has grown faster than ever in the last couple of years.
Drs Brennan and Ahmed are delighted with the CQCs findings and look forward to an even more successful year to come.