Salaried GPs Required for minimum 4 to 8 sessions per week at a highly motivated, innovative, forward thinking, training practice serving 14900 patients in the leafy suburb of Wilmslow, Cheshire.
Working with a supportive team with daily clinical huddle/coffee protected time.
GP Fellowship programme support available for eligible candidates to support professional development and career progression.
Possibility of additional sessions if mutually agreeable.
- Modern Purpose-Built Premises
- Training Practice HENW
- Fully Computerised (Emis Web) paper light
- AccuRx pilot site
- GMS Contract + local enhancement
- High QOF points achieved year-on-year
- Brilliant Medical Team (3 Partners, 5 Salaried GPs, 2 Nurse Practitioners, 2 Practice Nurses, 2 Healthcare Assistants, 1 Physician Associate, PCN Pharmacists, First Contact Physiotherapist, Social Prescribers, Care Coordinators, Mental Health Prescribing Nurse)
- Attached Pharmacy
- On site practice-based Echocardiography, Diagnostic Ultrasound, Hand Surgery, ENT, Palpitations Clinic, Urology, Rheumatology, and more
- Great location in the East Cheshire / South Manchester area, excellent schools, shopping and transport.
- Support for fellowship available