Salaried GPs Required for minimum 3 sessions per week at a highly motivated, innovative, forward thinking, training practice serving 15,700 patients in the leafy suburb of Wilmslow, Cheshire. Number of sessions per week will be increased gradually over the coming year to a minimum of 4 as partner retires (will probably need more). £10,500 per session per plus indemnity.
Recruitment required to expand GP team to meet needs of growing registered list size.
Work with a supportive team with daily clinical huddle/coffee protected time.
GP Fellowship programme support available for eligible candidates to support professional development and career progression.
Possibility of additional sessions if mutually agreeable.
- Modern Purpose-Built Premises
- Training Practice HENW
- Fully Computerised (Emis Web) paper light
- AccuRx pilot site
- Innovative and acclaimed triage system (developed in-house)
- GMS Contract + local enhancement
- High QOF points achieved year-on-year
- Fantastic independent patient reviews
- Brilliant Medical Team (3 Partners, 5 Salaried GPs, 2 Nurse Practitioners, 2 Practice Nurses, 2 Healthcare Assistants, 1 Physician Associate, PCN Pharmacists, First Contact Physiotherapist, Social Prescribers, Care Coordinators, Mental Health Prescribing Nurse)
- Attached Pharmacy
- On site practice-based Echocardiography, Diagnostic Ultrasound, Hand Surgery, ENT, Palpitations Clinic, Urology, Rheumatology, and more
- Great location in the East Cheshire / South Manchester area, excellent schools, shopping and transport.
- Support for fellowship available