On this page you can find helpful information to help you get the most from the services available at Wilmslow Health Centre as well as health related apps, videos, widgets and multimedia.
- Register as a patient at Wilmslow Health Centre.
- Order a repeat prescription.
- Request a home visit.
- Request test results.
- Speak to a doctor on the telephone.
- Receive dental treatment.
- Contact a support group.
- Make a complaint.
- Arrange for a chaperone.
- Obtain a sickness certificate.
- Find your NHS Number.
Safeguarding Adults and Children
- Cheshire Without Abuse (Domestic Abuse Support).
- Eastern Cheshire CCG Safeguarding Adults and Children
- Minutes of Patient Participation Group Meetings.
- Local News.
- Becoming an organ donor.
- LGBT Health at Wilmslow Health Centre.
- NHS 111.
- Cancer Care Resources.
- Pharmacy Minor Ailments Service.
- The Little Orange Book. Expert advice on helping babies and young children when they’re poorly.
- Self Help for Common Conditions.
- Common Health Questions.
- Self Help for Persistent or Functional Pain,
- Refer yourself to free NHS Physiotherapy (You don’t need to see a GP for this).
- Refer Yourself to free NHS Psychotherapy and Counselling (You don’t need to see a GP for this).
- Start the journey to a healthier You (Friendly local support to help you eat well, lose weight, move more, stop smoking or drink less).
- Live Well Cheshire East (Directory of Social Care services provided by Cheshire East Council).
- Connect. A guide to interest, activity & hobby groups locally.
- Self Care Options (Your Health Your Way NHS Guide)
- Patient information leaflets.
- Live Well NHS Choices.
- Women’s Health.
- LGBT Health.
- Sexual Health.
- Contraception Advice.
- Self-Help Guide.
- Health A-Z.
- Travel Vaccination Checker.
- Childhood Vaccinations Planner.
- Quit Smoking Mobile Phone App.
- Fitness Widget.
- Alcohol Tracker.
- Pregnancy Tracker.
- Depression Questionnaire.