Wilmslow Health Centre
We are located at the heart of Wilmslow, just 5 minutes from Manchester Airport. Wilmslow Health Centre is situated at the corner of Chapel Lane and Bedells Lane, just off the King’s Arms Roundabout. The entrance is on Chapel Lane. It is signposted throughout Wilmslow.
Directions from the M56
- Leave the M56 motorway at Junction 6 and take the A538 following signs for Wilmslow.
- Go through two tunnels under the Airport runway.
- After approximately 4 miles, as you near the town centre, you will reach a fire station/police station on your right.
- At this point, turn right into Hawthorn Street. You will see a Shell garage on your left.
- Wilmslow Health Centre is approximately 400 metres along Hawthorn Street, to your left.
Directions from the M60
- From the M60, leave at Junction 3 which is the A34 signposted Cheadle and Wilmslow.
- Go through the first set of traffic lights and continue along the dual carriageway.
- Passing Sainsbury’s and John Lewis on your right continue across 2 roundabouts, passing B&Q on your right.
- You then go across 4 more roundabouts passing Atlantic Ford garage on your right, continue straight on at the next roundabout.
- At the next roundabout turn right onto Alderley Road following signs for Manchester Airport, Wilmslow and Mobberley.
- Continue straight on until you reach a roundabout.
- At the roundabout take the second exit (signposted Bedells Lane and Ned Yates Garden Centre).
- You will see Wilmslow Health Centre on your right. Turn first right into Chapel Lane to enter the car park which again is on your right.