Wilmslow Health Centre is a busy primary care provider based in Cheshire. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and self-motivated physiologist to join our Echocardiography team.
This is a bank role and is therefore a zero-hour contract working flexibly to provide cover throughout the year.
Role Responsibilities include:
- Performing echocardiograms and producing reports suitable for primary care referrers.
- Taking part in peer review and quality assurance exercises regularly.
- Using initiative, apply problem-solving approach and report complex diagnostic echocardiograms without supervision, at independent level.
- Communicating with clarity and sensitivity to a broad range of patients groups showing empathy and emotional support when required.
- Have a BSc in Clinical Physiology or equivalent.
- BSE/EACVI accreditation.
- Well-versed in basic diagnostic skills expected of a band 7 cardiac physiologist or higher and have more than 2 years’ experience working within echocardiography.
- Be patient orientated with a desire to provide healthcare at its best.
- Have strong team building skills and be able to work collaboratively as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Be able to build rapport with patients, displaying an enthusiastic and passionate attitude.
- Possess effective verbal and written communication.
Please contact Jessica Travis for questions about the job or to apply: