You can download the APP and, after a short verification process, you can have access to your own medical records today. The verification process is simple and does not involve you requiring login details or registration codes from Wilmslow Health Centre.
Use the NHS App to:
- view your medical record – securely access your GP medical record, to see information like your allergies and your current and past medicines.
- order repeat prescriptions – see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to.
- book appointments – search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery, and see details of your upcoming and past appointments.
- get advice about coronavirus – get information about coronavirus and find out what to do if you think you have it.
- check your symptoms – search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get instant advice or medical help near you.
- register your organ donation decision – choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision.
- find out how the NHS uses your data – choose if data from your health records is shared for research and planning.