Please do not come to the surgery if you suspect that you have a coronavirus infection.
- ALL FACE TO FACE APPOINTMENTS HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED
- There is no entry to the building unless you have had a prior telephone/video consultation with the surgery.
- There is only telephone or online booking for GP or Advanced Clinical Practitioner appointments until further notice.
- We will triage all appointment requests prior to offering a surgery appointment to ensure no risk to patients or clinicians.
- We will convert all paper repeat prescriptions to electronic prescriptions that can be collected from your chemist of choice.
- Latest Department of Health advice.
- Latest advice for travellers.
- Advice on self isolation.
- Advice on Sick Notes.
- Coronavirus Information Videos.
Stay at home if you have coronavirus symptoms
Stay at home if you or any members of your household have either:
- a high temperature (>37.8 degrees C)
- a new continuous cough
- Visit this page for further advice
Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital.
You do not need to contact 111 to tell them you’re staying at home.
Use the NHS 111 online coronavirus service if:
- you feel you cannot cope with your symptoms at home
- your condition gets worse
- your symptoms do not get better after 7 days
Only call 111 if you cannot get help online.
DO NOT ATTEND THE SURGERY